1. Turn off your G8 Power.
2. Press and hold the Volume up button and the Power button at the same time until you see the LG logo.
3. Let go of the buttons and you will see the Hard Reset menu.
4. Use the Volume down button to select Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
5. Your device will now reset and reboot.
Table of Contents
How to restart your moto G8 POWER
1. Press and hold the Power button on the side of the device until the Power menu appears. 2. Tap Restart.
3. Tap Restart to confirm.
4. Your Moto G8 Power will now restart and you should see the home screen shortly.
If this does not work, you can try to force restart your device by pressing and holding the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time until the device restarts.
how to do a factory reset moto G8 POWER with menu
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap System.
3. Tap Reset.
4. Tap Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap Reset Phone.
6. Tap Erase Everything. Your Moto G8 Power will now be reset to its factory settings.
hard reset moto G8 POWER with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on a Motorola G8 Power, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for 10-15 seconds, until the device powers off.
Once the device is powered off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for 10-15 seconds, until the device boots. Your device should now be reset to the factory defaults.
what to do if resetting Motorola G8 POWER doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola G8 POWER doesn’t work, then you may need to perform a factory reset. To factory reset your device, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options.
2. Select Erase All Data (Factory Reset).
3. Follow the instructions to confirm the reset and wait for the device to reboot.
If you are still having problems with your device after performing the factory reset, then you may need to contact Motorola Support for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.