Performing a hard reset on the BlackBerry 8120 Pearl is easy. All you need to do is:
1. Remove the battery and wait at least 15 seconds.
2. Reinsert the battery and wait for your BlackBerry 8120 Pearl to reboot.
3. Once your BlackBerry 8120 Pearl has finished rebooting, it will be reset to its factory settings.
hard reset blackberry 8120 by menu
1. Go to the main menu
2. Select Options
3. Select Security Options
4. Select General Settings
5. Select Wipe Handheld
6. Enter the word “blackberry”
7. Select Wipe Handheld
8. Confirm the action by pressing the menu key and selecting the ‘Wipe’ option
on how to soft reset the blackberry 8120 by button combination
To soft reset the BlackBerry 8120, press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys simultaneously. When the reset is complete, the device will restart. Note: This will reset the device to its factory settings and will erase all of the data stored on the device. It is recommended to back up the device prior to performing a soft reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.