Performing a hard reset on a BlackBerry 7100v is done by pressing and holding the ALT and CAP keys while pressing the DEL key.
This will reset the device to factory settings. If you are unable to perform the hard reset using the above method, you can also remove the battery from the device and wait at least 30 seconds before reinserting it.
This will also reset the device to factory settings. We recommend that you perform a full backup before performing a hard reset on your BlackBerry 7100v.
hard reset blackberry 7100v by menu
1. On the home screen, press the Menu key.
2. Select Options.
3. Select Security Options.
4. Select General Settings.
5. Select Password.
6. Enter the current password, then select OK. If a password has not been set, leave the field blank and select OK.
7. Select Menu.
8. Select Wipe Handheld.
9. Select Wipe.
10. The device will reset and then restart.
how to soft reset blackberry 7100v by button combination
1. Press and hold the “Alt” key, the “Shift” key, and the “Del” key at the same time.
2. Release the keys when a dialogue box appears.
3. Press the “Y” key to confirm the reset.
4. Wait for the BlackBerry to reboot.
Note: All data and settings will be erased and restored to their defaults.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.