1. Press and hold the side button and the Digital Crown simultaneously for at least 10 seconds.
2. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
3. Your Apple Watch will restart, and you may be prompted to set it up again.
Note: If your Apple Watch still won’t restart, you may need to force restart it. To do this, press and hold both the side button and the Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.
Table of Contents
factory reset your apple watch series 2 using your paired iphone
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
3. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
4. Confirm that you want to erase all content and settings by tapping the Erase All button.
5. After the reset process is complete, you can start setting up your Apple Watch again.
6. If you have an Apple Watch Series 2 or later, you’ll need to unpair it from your iPhone before you can set it up again.
To do so, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, and then tap the info icon next to your watch. Tap Unpair Apple Watch, then confirm that you want to unpair it.
how to restart your apple watch series 2
1. Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
2. Drag the slider to the right.
3. Wait for the watch to turn off.
4. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
5. Wait for the watch to restart. You will know that the restart is complete when the watch displays the home screen.
force restart your apple watch
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side button for at least 10 seconds. You should see the Apple logo appear on the screen when the watch has restarted. If you are unable to force restart your Apple Watch, try charging it for at least 30 minutes before attempting the force restart again. If the force restart still doesn’t work, contact Apple Support for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.