To perform a hard reset of your Apple Watch Edition Series 3, follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the Side Button and Digital Crown simultaneously for 10 seconds.
2. Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
3. Your Apple Watch will then restart.
4. After the restart, you can set up your Apple Watch again.
Table of Contents
factory reset your apple watch edition series 3 using your paired iPhone
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your paired iPhone.
2. Tap the My Watch tab. 3. Tap General > Reset.
4. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
5. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
6. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
7. Tap Erase All when prompted to confirm.
Your Apple Watch will then begin the process of resetting. This process can take a few minutes to complete. Once it’s done, your Apple Watch will restart and you’ll be asked to set it up as new.
how to restart your apple watch edition series 3
1. Press and hold the side button until the Power Off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider to turn off your Apple Watch.
3. After your Apple Watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.
4. Wait for your Apple Watch to restart.
5. When you see the Apple logo, release the side button.
force restart your apple watch edition
To restart your Apple Watch Edition, press and hold the side button until the sliders appear. Then, slide the Power Off slider to the right. Wait for your watch to turn off. Then, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo. Alternatively, you can also force restart your watch by pressing and holding both the side button and the Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.