To factory reset your Razer Phone, follow the steps below:
1. On your device, open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap Backup & reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Tap Reset phone.
5. Tap Erase everything. Your device will now begin the reset process and will restart once it is finished.
how to factory reset the razer phone 1,2
1. To factory reset your Razer Phone 1 or 2, please follow these steps:
2. Go to the Settings menu, then select System.
3. Select Reset Options.
4. Select Erase All Data (Factory Reset).
5. Enter your PIN or password if prompted.
6. Select Erase Everything.
7. Once the process is complete, your phone will power off and reset.
The phone will then restart and you will be prompted to set up your phone as a new device.
hard reset razer phone
To perform a hard reset, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your Razer Phone.
2. Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons.
3. Keep holding them until you see the bootloader screen, and then release them.
4. Select Factory Reset, then press the Power button to confirm.
5. Once the reset is complete, select Reboot and wait for the phone to start up.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.