1. Turn off your Motorola One Macro.
2. Press and hold the power button and volume down key simultaneously.
3. When the Motorola logo appears, release the buttons and press and hold the volume down key until the recovery mode menu appears.
4. Use the volume up and down keys to navigate and select “Wipe data/factory reset”.
5. Confirm the action by selecting “Yes”.
6. Once the reset is complete, select “Reboot system now”. 7. Your Motorola One Macro will now reboot.
Table of Contents
how to restart your ONE MARCO
1. Press and hold the Power button on your ONE MARCO for 10 seconds.
2. Release the Power button.
3. Your ONE MARCO will now restart.
4. After the restart, you should be able to use your device again.
How to do a factory reset moto ONE MARCO with a menu
1. First, open the Settings menu.
2. Tap on System, then Advanced, then Reset Options.
3. Choose “Factory data reset” and then select “Reset phone”.
4. Confirm the action by tapping “Erase Everything”.
5. Your Moto ONE MARCO will now begin the factory reset process.
6. When it is complete, your phone will restart and you will be asked to set it up as if it were brand new.
hard reset moto ONE MARCO with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Moto One Marco, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for about 10 seconds. The device will then restart, and the factory settings will be restored. If the device does not respond to the button combination, try using the Recovery Mode option.
To do this, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together until the Motorola logo appears. Then use the Volume keys to navigate to the Recovery option and select it with the Power button. Then select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and confirm with the Power button. The device will then be reset to the factory settings.
how to do if resetting Motorola ONE MARCO doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola One Marco doesn’t work, you may need to perform a factory reset. To do this, you will need to go into the Settings menu and select the ‘Backup & reset’ option. From there, you will need to select ‘Factory data reset’ and then confirm your selection. This will reset the device to its factory settings, erasing all of your personal data.
Alternatively, if you are unable to access the Settings menu, you can perform a factory reset by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons for 10 seconds. This should cause the device to reboot and enter recovery mode. From there, you will need to select the ‘Factory Reset’ option and confirm your selection.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.