1. Power off the device by pressing and holding the Power button until the Power menu appears.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
3. When the Motorola logo appears, release the Power button and continue to hold the Volume Down button until the recovery menu appears.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down buttons to select Wipe data/factory reset.
5. Press the Power button to select it.
. Use the Volume Up/Down buttons to select Yes.
7. Press the Power button to select it.
8. After the factory reset is complete, select Reboot system now
Table of Contents
how to restart your Moto E7
To restart your Moto E7, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then a menu will show up. Select the option to restart your device.
Your Moto E7 will now restart. Alternatively, you can also press and hold the Power button until the device powers off. Then press the Power button again to turn it back on.
how to do a factory reset moto E7 with a menu
1. Swipe up from the home screen to access your apps.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap System.
4. Tap Reset options.
5. Tap Erase all data (factory reset).
6. Tap Reset phone.
7. Tap Erase everything to confirm.
Your Moto E7 will now begin the factory reset process.
hard reset moto E7 with a combination of buttons
To perform a factory reset on a Moto E7, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for 10 seconds. The phone will reboot and present you with the Bootloader menu. Use the Volume buttons to select Recovery Mode and press the Power button to confirm. When the Android logo appears, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for around 10 seconds.
The Recovery Mode menu will appear. Use the Volume keys to select Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to confirm. Select Yes and press Power to confirm. When the reset is complete, select Reboot system now and press Power to restart your Moto E7.
what to do if resetting Motorola E7 doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola E7 does not work, here are some other options you can try:
1. Try reinstalling the operating system.
2. Check for any software updates and install them.
3. Check for any hardware issues, such as a damaged charging port or faulty battery.
4. Contact Motorola customer support for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.