1. Power off your Motorola G41.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons together, and then press and hold the Power button at the same time.
3. Release all three buttons when the Motorola logo appears on the screen.
4. Use the Volume Down button to highlight “Recovery Mode” and press the Power button to select it.
5. When the Android robot appears on the screen, press and hold the Power button and tap the Volume Up button once.
6. You will now see a menu with a few options. Use the Volume Down button to highlight “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
7. Scroll down to “Yes – erase all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
8. The factory reset process will begin. When it is done, use the Volume Down button to highlight “reboot system now” and press the Power button to select it.
9. Your Motorola G41 will now reboot and you will be able to use it as a brand-new device.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto G41
1. Go to the Home screen, then tap the Apps icon.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap About Phone.
4. Tap the Restart button.
5. Tap OK to confirm.
Your Moto G41 will then restart and you should be able to use it normally.
how to do a factory reset moto G41 with menu
1. Go to the Home screen and tap on the Apps icon.
2. Tap on the Settings icon.
3. Scroll down to the Personal section and tap on Backup & reset.
4. Tap on Factory data reset.
5. Tap on Reset phone.
6. Tap on Erase everything to confirm.
7. Your device will now reset to its factory settings.
hard reset moto G41 with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on your Moto G4, you will need to press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds. Once the phone has entered recovery mode, use the Volume Down button to navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option, and press the Power button to select it. Your device will then be reset to its original factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.