To perform a hard reset on the Blackberry Porsche Design P9531:
1. Press and hold the Power/Lock button until the device powers off.
2. Once the device has powered off, press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power/Lock button until the device powers on.
3. When the device powers on, release the Volume Up button.
4. You should see a prompt on the device screen asking if you would like to perform a hard reset.
5. Select Yes and the device will reset itself.
6. Once the reset is complete, the device will power off and then power back on.
hard reset blackberry 9531 by menu
1. On the home screen, select Options.
2. Select Security Options.
3. Select General Settings.
4. Select Menu and then select Wipe Handheld.
5. Enter your Blackberry password and select Continue.
6. Select Wipe Handheld.
7. Select Yes to confirm the action.
8. Once the wipe is complete, select Close.
9. Your Blackberry will restart.
how to soft reset blackberry 9531 by button combination
To soft reset a BlackBerry 9531, press and hold down the “Alt” and “Right Shift” keys, then press and hold the “Delete” key. Release all the keys when the device restarts. This will reset the BlackBerry without deleting any of your data or settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.