1. Remove the battery cover and battery.
2. Reinsert the battery.
3. Press and hold the ALT, CAP, and DEL keys.
4. Release the keys when the LED light turns red.
5. Select Reset.
6. Select Yes.
7. Wait for the BlackBerry to reboot.
8. Enter the same BlackBerry ID and password you used previously.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset.
how to soft reset blackberry 8830 by button combination
To soft reset your BlackBerry 8830, press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys simultaneously. Release all keys when the screen goes blank. Your device should power back on shortly after. If the soft reset does not work, you may need to perform a hard reset. To do this, press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys simultaneously, then press and hold the Power button.
Release all keys when the screen goes blank. Your device should power back on shortly after. NOTE: Performing either of these resets will delete any unsaved data or settings on your device. If you are still experiencing issues after resetting your device, contact your device manufacturer for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.