1. Press and hold the ALT and Right Shift keys.
2. Press and hold the Back/Escape key.
3. Release all three keys.
4. Type alt-rst
5. Press Enter.
6. Your BlackBerry 8820 should now be reset and ready for use.
7. If the reset does not work, remove the battery and reinsert it. Wait 30 seconds before attempting a reset again.
hard reset blackberry 8820 by menu
1. On the Home screen, press the Menu key.
2. Select Options > Security Options.
3. Select General Settings.
4. Select Menu > Wipe Handheld.
5. Enter the word ‘blackberry’ and select the Wipe button.
6. Select the Reset button to confirm the reset.
7. Wait for the BlackBerry smartphone to reset and restart.
how to soft reset blackberry 8820 by button combination
To soft reset a BlackBerry 8820, press and hold the “Alt” + “Right Shift” + “Delete” keys simultaneously. This will reset the device without erasing any data or settings. If this does not work, you may need to remove the battery from the phone and reinsert it. This will also perform a soft reset.
If you need to perform a hard reset, press and hold the “Alt” + “Right Shift” + “Backspace/Delete” keys simultaneously. This will cause the device to erase all data and settings, and restore it to its factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.