1. Turn off the BlackBerry 8707v
2. Remove the battery
3. Wait at least 10 seconds
4. Reinsert the battery
5. Wait for the BlackBerry logo to appear
6. When the red LED light is on, press and hold the Escape key (the one with the arrow pointing left)
7. While still holding the Escape key, press and hold the Power key
8. Hold the two keys until the device resets itself and the LED light turns off
9. Release both keys 10. The device has now been reset.
hard reset blackberry 8707v by menu
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Select Options.
3. Select Security Options.
4. Select General Settings.
5. Select Menu.
6. Select Wipe Handheld.
7. Type in “blackberry” or your device password.
8. Select Wipe Data.
9. The device will restart after the reset is complete.
Note: The reset will remove all data on the device, including applications and settings.
how to soft reset blackberry 8707v by button combination
To soft reset the BlackBerry 8707v, press and hold down the “Alt” and the “Right Shift” keys together until the device resets itself. You may also need to remove and reinsert the battery in some cases.
If this doesn’t work, you may need to perform a hard reset by pressing and holding down the “Alt” and the “Shift” keys together, as well as the “Del” key.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.