1. With the device turned off, press and hold the Escape key.
2. While holding the Escape key, press and hold the power button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons for about 10-15 seconds.
4. Release both buttons and the device will begin to reset.
5. When the reset is finished, the device will reboot.
6. The device will now be reset to factory settings.
7. Enter your password to finish the setup process.
8. Your device is now reset.
hard reset blackberry 8100 pearl bt menu
To perform a hard reset on your BlackBerry 8100 Pearl, you need to press and hold the Escape key (the leftmost key on the device) for about 10 seconds until the device reboots. This will reset all settings and clear the memory.
Note: After performing the hard reset, you may need to re-enter any settings that were previously configured, including your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections.
how to soft reset the blackberry 8100 pearl by button combination
Press the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys at the same time to do a soft reset on the BlackBerry 8100 Pearl. This will restart the device without deleting any of the device data or settings. If you need to do a full reset, press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys at the same time. This will erase all device data and settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.