To perform a hard reset on your BlackBerry 7230:
1. Remove and reinsert the battery.
2. Press and hold the Escape key (located on the top left-hand side of the device).
3. While still holding down the Escape key, press the Reset key (located on the top right-hand side of the device).
4. Release both keys when the text “Reconnect Battery” appears on the display.
5. Reinsert the battery.
6. Allow the device to reboot.
hard reset blackberry 7230 by menu
1. On the Home screen, select the Options icon.
2. Select Security Options.
3. Select General Settings.
4. Select Menu.
5. Select Wipe Handheld.
6. Press the trackwheel to select Wipe.
7. Enter the BlackBerry password if prompted and press the trackwheel.
8. Press the trackwheel again to select Wipe Data.
9. Press the trackwheel one more time to confirm.
10. The handheld will be reset and restarted.
how to soft reset blackberry 7230 by button combination
To perform a soft reset on a BlackBerry device, press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys on the keyboard. Release all three keys when the reset is complete. You may also be able to perform a soft reset by removing and re-inserting the battery. If you are using a BlackBerry 7230, press and hold the Alt + Caps + Del keys to reset the device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.